About operation environment and settings of this website
Internet Explorer 11
Edge (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Chrome (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
Android OS: version 7 and above (browser: Chrome)
iOS: version 12 and above (browser: Safari)
- Depending on the combination of the OS and browser, some functions may not operate properly.
- Depending on the release of a new OS version, assurance of operation may be reviewed.
※As of 2020/12
‹Internet Explorer (IE) setup›
- If you are using IE, the contents may not be displayed properly due to the setting of the Compatibility View. Please disable the setting by the following steps:
1) open the setting by clicking the wheel on the top right corner of the window;
2) click the "Compatibility View Settings (b)";
3) remove the check mark for "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"
About the timetable
Bus timetable data used in this service is updated by NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd.
When changes are made to the timetable by the bus companies, depending on the timing that data is provided to NAVITIME JAPAN, the new data may not be reflected on the day the changes become effective.
About the search result
Please note that depending on the date and time used in the search, the new timetable may not be reflected.
About the map
- Please note that some map and spot data are not available.
- Maps displayed in this service are developed with the approval of the Director General of the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan and employ Digital Map 250m Grid (Elevation) issued by them (Approval Number: HEI15SOUSHI, No. 76).
- The maps of ZENRIN CO., LTD. have been developed with the approval of the Director General of the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan and employed 1:500.000 District Map and 1:25.000 Topographic Map issued by them (Approval Number: HEI26JOUSHI, No. 244-B34, No. 244-B35). Additionally, maps whose information is added/processed by ZENRIN CO., LTD. based on the Digital Road Map Database ((c) 2012 The Japan Digital Road Map Association) issued by The Japan Digital Road Map Association are employed (Achievements use approval 12-161N under Article 44 of the Survey Act).