When you use ”Search service for fares/routes/timetables/bus stops for Keisei Bus" (hereafter referred to as "the service"), please check following provisions. By using the service, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the following provisions.
About the service
* The service is provided by Keisei Bus through "The timetables and routes search service" of NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd. * Use the results you may get from the service only as a guide. We provide the service after checking its data sufficiently, but no warranty is given as to its accuracy, integrity, reliability, and usefulness. * Depending on your device or browser, the screen may not display information correctly. * The service may be interrupted, closed, or modified without prior notice. * Copyright and related rights of the service are reserved by the right holders granting the right to use to Keisei Bus. Reprints and reproduction without permission are prohibited.
About timetables and fares
* The data of the timetables and fares relevant to the service are provided by Keisei Bus and updated by NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd. When timetables are revised, revision of the data of the service may be delayed due to the informant's unavoidable reasons related to timing of provision. * Time schedules of buses and subways are indicated based on planned schedules. Actual schedules may be different from those displayed because of a road situation, etc. * The location of bus stops on the maps may be different from their actual position.
About route search results
*The service excludes disruption of traffic operation by accidents, weather conditions, transportation conditions, etc. *The service gives no guarantee of connections for transfers. * Some route search results may not reflect revised time schedules depending on times and dates selected as search conditions. * In principle, the service does not support suspended or extra operations because of events, etc. (See the website of Keisei Bus for events information and related traffic operation information.)
* Please note that Keisei Bus and NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd. will not take any responsibility for any accidents, damage, etc. incurred as a result of usability and unusability of the service and/or the matters specified above.
* Note that some maps and locations are not included. * Maps displayed in this service are developed with the approval of the Director General of the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan and employ Digital Map 250m Grid (Elevation) issued by them (Approval Number: HEI15SOUSHI, No. 76). * The maps of ZENRIN CO., LTD. have been developed with the approval of the Director General of the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan and employed 1:500.000 District Map and 1:25.000 Topographic Map issued by them (Approval Number: HEI26JOUSHI, No. 244-B34, No. 244-B35). Additionally, maps whose information is added/processed by ZENRIN CO., LTD. based on the Digital Road Map Database ((c) 2012 The Japan Digital Road Map Association) issued by The Japan Digital Road Map Association are employed (Achievements use approval 12-161N under Article 44 of the Survey Act).
About revisions of this site
* The matters specified above may be revised without prior notification to customers. Please check this site as needed and use the service with your consent to its content.